A tranquil countenance
that will endure over time.
Discover timeless prestige at
Unchanging value and refined presence
that only grows with the passage of time.
While etching history, culture and pride of this town into the memory of its land,
we have pursued the essence of richness and true beauty that endures without fading over time.
Encapsulated not by ornamental gaudiness, but by a simplicity that adds depth to space and does not elicit boredom;
the kind that may appear to be simple at first glance but is in fact the product of layered, sophisticated materials.
The “sequence design” will link together all elements—time and people; space and nature—and proceed to weave atop each other.
The individual elements of living environment, history and construction will meld together to bring forth unparalleled value.
Making its appearance at Minato City’s Nishi-Azabu 4-chome:
the center of the Hiroo, Azabu, Aoyama and Roppongi areas.
COTEAU NISHI-AZABU is a 6-min. walk from Hiroo Station and is located approx. 300m south of Gaien Nishi-dori Avenue from Nishi-Azabu Crossing.
The area surrounding the property site is a calm environment in close proximity to Hiroo, a renowned residential area.
Within walking distance is Arisugawa Memorial Park: a vast site that hosts a pond and greenery, as well as hotels and museums in the Roppongi area.
Tenants’ living sphere will contain cafés and restaurants of Hiroo for everyday use and will afford access to Aoyama and Nishi-Azabu.
Without a doubt, this location is one that will evoke envy from others whom live in Tokyo’s city center.
From Hiroo Sta.
on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
3 min. to Ebisu Sta.
5 min. to Shibuya Sta.
10 min. to Shinjuku Sta.
26 min. to Haneda Airport Sta.
From Roppongi Sta.
on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Oedo Line
9 min. to Ginza Sta.
9 min. to Tokyo Sta.
9 min. to Otemachi Sta.
11 min. to Shinagawa Sta.
Access by Taxi
Approx. 10 min. / ¥910 to Shibuya Sta.
Approx. 20 min. / ¥1,630 to Shinjuku Sta.
Approx. 20 min./¥1,900 to Ginza Sta.
Approx. 20 min./¥1,990 to Tokyo Sta.
10-25 min. to Haneda Airport
3 buses in service daily from Grand Hyatt Tokyo
110-120 min. to Narita Airport
11 buses in service daily from Grand Hyatt Tokyo
|Property Name||COTEAU NISHI-AZABU|
|Business Operator||Property Reserve Inc.|
|Address||2-6 Nishi-Azabu 4-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||6 min. from Hiroo Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line 12 min. from Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Oedo Line|
|Structure||Reinforced concrete structure/16 floors above ground/1 floor below ground|
|Number of Residential Units||58units|
|Unit Layout||1 to 3-bedroom units|
|Exclusive Area||44㎡ – 158㎡|
|Rent||¥265,000 – ¥1,200,000|
|Insurance Coverage||Compulsory: All tenants at this property must take out a tenant liability insurance policy|
|Completion Date||March 2021 (tent.)|
|Project Management||Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd.|
|Design||Kume Sekkei Co., Ltd.|
|Brokerage Firm||Ken Corporation Ltd.|
International Leasing Dept.
2-7, Nishi-Azabu 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Mode of Business: Intermediation Real Estate License/Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism (7) 4372
- *Upon the establishment of your lease, Ken Corporation will request your consent to paying a brokerage fee in an amount equivalent to 1 month’s worth of rent (consumption tax excluded).
- *For amounts indicated on this website that are subject to consumption tax, you will be asked to pay the amount calculated using the tax rate applied at the time of payment. As such, please note in advance that amounts indicated on this site may differ from amounts that you will actually be asked to pay.
- * In cases where descriptive elements on this website such as layout plans, directions, photos and interior specifications differ from their current equivalents, the latter will be accorded priority. Additionally, with the exception of cases where “furnished” or another label is present, furniture, furnishings, etc. shown in photos are not included with the property.
- *Rents and management expenses pertaining to the residence are exempt from tax.
- *In cases where you use our guarantor company upon entering a lease, you will be asked to enter an agreement with the guarantor company as well as pay a guarantee commission.
- *After your lease has terminated, as the leaseholder, you will be asked to cover the costs of cleaning the interior of the residential unit (carpet, walls, ceiling, fittings, equipment and amenities included) regardless of how clean it is or how much it was used by the leaseholder or tenant.
- *Please verify the strength of your mobile phone signal by actually speaking in the residential unit with the mobile phone that you actually use.
- *Viewing ability and methods and fee configurations for BS. CS, CATV and other various forms of broadcasting as well as the connection environment and fee configurations for the Internet differ from property to property. Please check directly with the provider for each service.